Avatar

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Creating a PLN

Wow! There is so much information out there that finding and reading different blogs could become a full time job! I am very excited to begin building my PLN. I like the fact that I now have a way to organize all the blogs that I would like follow. Although I had heard of live feeds before, I have never actually tried it out until today. As far as sharing comments publicly goes, I think the most important thing to remember is the power of one's words. It is even more important when you are posting a comment where the person cannot see your expression or hear the intonation in your voice.

I am very excited to continue my blog searches, but unfortunately these little people around me want dinner. :) I can't wait to check out the following blog to get some more ideas for my new PreK class!

Mrs. Miners Kindergarten Monkey Business

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot of information out there! Teachers around the world have opened their doors and are now sharing their great ideas and strategies with others! Hopefully we can infuse that mindset into the SBISD culture! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that looking and reading blogs could easily be a full time job. Visiting blog pages is a great way to gather ideas and different perspectives that what we're comfortable with. I found the fact that we needed to comment on people blogs intimidating due to what you point out, the power of words. I don’t want to have my words be misinterpreted or misunderstand an piece of writing and making an uneducated observation.

    ReplyDelete